We kindly ask cultural organisations to support Baturu for Beijing +25 in one of the following ways:
1. GUESTS – invite your partners and friends – artists, filmmakers, writers, musicians, comic artists and other
creators – to participate online in Baturu for Beijing+25. We welcome creative approaches and
unconventional formats and by now have come up with the following types of activities: solo event, dialogue
event and co-creation event. Events with international guests will be simultaneously translated and streamed
for Chinese and international audiences;
2. PROMOTION – provide support in promoting Baturu for Beijing+25 in social media;
3. SPEECH – record a speech by a representative of your organisation in support of the event;
4. FINANCIAL SUPPORT – support the event financially by funding the participation of a speaker;
5. TECHNICAL SUPPORT – provide interpreters for events with international guests.
For Individuals / Solo Event:
Solo event is an online event (a lecture, musical performance, speech etc) hosted by one person. Solo events are held by artists, filmmakers and
professionals of other creative fields from all over the world. The program includes:
• A series of talks with film directors analysing films from the feminist perspective (list of directors TBC);
• Workshops by Chinese and Austrian comic artists;
• Workshops with writers from PEN America;
• Musical performances.
For Individuals / Dialogue Event:
Dialogue event is an online event hosted by several guests (a forum, conference, conversation, collective musical performance). Dialogue-format events bring together speakers from different corners of the world allowing them to share opinions in front of Chinese and international audiences. Dialogue events as part of Baturu for Beijing + 25 include:
• A forum on film curating with Karin Fornander(BFFW) and Cynthia-Laure Etom (WiF – France);
• A forum on filmmaking with directors from China, Europe and America;
• A panel discussion on history of art from the feminist perspective;
• Panel discussions with comic artists from China, Europe and America.